Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Kmart Raid - June 7 - 13

Ok, so I got this info on the Kmart Super Double coupon deal.

They were doubling to $4.
Did the Coupon Sense lady tell you that... I bet she didn't.

They only doubled 2 dollars to 4.3 dollar coupons were 3 dollars.SC Johnson, Kimberly Clark, and Unilever deal at Kmart - Buy 50.01 get 14 OYNO

There was a 5 off of 50 coupon in the ad

I found booklets with $37 dollars in coupons for SC Johnson products at Safeway.

Altogether, I got about 500 dollars in stuff for 30 bucks. I put about 100 up front.

The first day, I went twice.I got 50 in products

Used 5 dollars off 50 (31 dollars)Coupons for other stuff - Diapers, glade plug ins, Scrubbing bubbles, etc.

My final cost was 16.24. However, I got 14 dollars back.

I was paid .60 to take the Diapers and SC johnson products from the store.

The next trip, I did better. I purchased only SC Johnson products and my final cost was around 5 dollars, but I got 14 back. I earned 9 dollars.

These are the items I will not need to buy for a long, long time:
Scrubbing bubbles
Glade spray
Glade plug ins
Toilet paper (cottonelle - got 16 packs of 12)
Ziploc containers
Ziploc steam bagsZiploc bags
Windex
Fantastic

I'm set on the cleaning supplies!I think I have enough to start a cleaning business.
One nice thing about Kmart is that when you use the coupons, they reduce the tax.
Most stores will still charge tax on the original cost. At least this is what I have seen at Walmart.

I don't usually shop Kmart, but when they pay me to take their merchandise, I have no choice but to raid the store.

Additionally, I did get Aussie Shampoo/conditioner/gel for 1.33 a bottle.This is because there was a $2 coupon and it doubled to 4 dollars.

A glitch in the system allowed the 3.33 product to be doubled to 4 because it was buy one shampoo or conditioner and get one styler free.

Keep this in mind for the next Super Double Coupon deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment